06.30.2022 | Linda J. Rosenthal, JD
Diane J. Stoeberl, Esq., LL.M.
Diane J. Stoeberl serves as Senior Counsel at FPLG, and is a member of the firm's nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations and estate planning practice groups, and she leads FPLG's Virginia offices.
Ms. Stoeberl has over 20 years of experience representing tax exempt organizations, as well as advising individuals with regard to estate planning and trust administration. During law school, Ms. Stoeberl served as an Editor of the Cornell Law Review, and as a research assistant for Professor Robert S. Summers. After law school, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jonathan H. Link, a Superior Court judge in Kenai, Alaska.
Ms. Stoeberl lives in Crozet, Virginia, and enjoys reading, walking, and spending time with her family and friends.
Areas of ExpertiseNonprofit & Tax Exempt Organizations Estate Planning & Charitable Giving Social Enterprise & Business Law
- New York Bar
- New Jersey Bar
- Virginia Bar
- Master of Laws in Taxation, New York University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, Cornell Law School (cum laude)
- Editor, Cornell Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts, Government & Psychology, Cornell University
- American Bar Association
- Charlottesville Area Planned Giving Council
- Central Virginia Estate Planning Council
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association
- Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Adjunct Professor of Taxation, Pace University School of Law