The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site requesting us to contact you. When requesting information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, phone number, comments and other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously. If you call us using a phone number listed on our website, we may also collect information related to the call.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you about your question/request: Your information, whether public or private, will not be used without your consent, other than for the express purpose of responding to your request.
- To reply via email: The email address you provide, may be used to respond to your question, order or request. It may also be used for shipping reminders and future followup contact. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To call you back: We may use the information to call you regarding your attempt to, or actual, contact of us.
We use 3rd party services to track web site activity that may store “cookies” on your computer when you visit our website. This allows us and/or the service to recognize your computer the next time you visit us or visit other web sites that may serve ads to you.
The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie is specific to your computer and may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time you accessed our website and what parts of the website were visited. We collect this information to monitor the usage and usefulness of our website and for statistical purposes. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to refuse receiving it.
This Website uses Google Analytics
This Website May Utilize Google AdWords, Remarketing, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Custom Audiences and Potentially Other Online Advertising
Services and Tactics:
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin or visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- On Facebook, users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting and learn more at www.aboutads.info/choices and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
- We may also use other 3rd party remarketing services and/or other online advertising services such as Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIN, and others.
- We also may use Google’s “cross-device functionality” to show ads to signed-in google users who have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use such information from their Google account to personalize ads.
- Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). Google Analytics temporarily joins these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order for you to be shown ads of web sites like ours, on devices other than the device you used when you first visited our website. To disable this, you can do so inside your google account and adjust your privacy settings.
- Data you submit to us may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll, Perfect Audience, Facebook, Google, Bing and others services) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. If you would like to opt out of receiving targeted advertising you may do so using the DAA (Digital Advertising Alliance) opt out link here: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
This Website May Also Use “Call Tracking” Numbers
This website may also track phone calls made to the phone number(s) listed on its web pages or phone numbers listed in ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or other platforms displaying our phone number on ads. When a caller makes a call to a call tracking number, standard callerID information is passed onto the 3rd party call tracking service and made available to us. In addition, information such as the keyword used and other information related to the ad that was clicked may also be provided to us. Callers wishing to minimize the information passed on to the service may block callerID information prior to making the call or may instead of calling, contact us using the email request form on our web site.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
Information you provide to us is not sold or shared with third parties that are not part of our web site, sales and marketing team (internal or external) or our business. Information about our clients is used and may be shared with our corporate office and staff to adequately respond to your question, comment or request.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not intentionally attempt to collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.