Sofia Bitzas, JD
Sofia A Bitzas serves as FPLG’s Director of Legal Services, working to ensure the best possible legal service for firm's clients. Ms. Bitzas started her career as a legal assistant, which then motivated her to attend the Massachusetts School of Law and earn her Juris Doctor degree. Her devotion to helping others, and fostering a team effort approach allowed her to find her passion to work in operational aspects of a business.
Prior to working at FPLG, Ms. Bitzas served as Director of Operations at an engineering firm in which she saw projects through from start to finish.
Outside of work, Ms. Bitzas loves spending time with her husband, daughter and their two yorkies. She enjoys cooking, traveling and whatever else they can do together.
- Westfield Zoning Board of Appeals
- The Center for Negotiation and Mediation Training
- Juris Doctor, Massachusetts School of Law, Andover
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, Westfield State College
- Associate of Science, Holyoke Community College, Criminal Justice